We are seeking motivated dermatologists with excellent clinical skills who want to thrive in a private practice environment with like-minded colleagues in dermatology, Mohs Surgery, dermatopathology and plastic surgery. Our practice continues to grow through the addition of new dermatologists and established dermatologists who merge their practices. We offer multidisciplinary collaboration, state-of-the art technologies, experienced staff, top facilities, excellent insurance contracts, a successful branding and marketing platform, outstanding management and business staff, and excellent compensation and benefits. Explore our jobs and career opportunities below.
Employment – Job Opportunities
BC/BE dermatologist to work in Freedom, CA (Santa Cruz and a commuter drive distance from Silicon Valley)
Busy medical and surgical practice consisting of 2 FT dermatologists with a multi-week wait list. Both physicians are interested in slowly reducing their schedules over time allowing the new physician to be busy immediately. Mohs and cosmetic experience welcome.
Full-time Mohs Surgery or Medical/Surgical Dermatologist in Modesto, CA
Another phenomenal opportunity for a new or established Mohs surgeon who would like to live in the Central Valley of Northern CA. This full-time position includes a busy skin cancer and surgical practice with an 8 week wait list. Mohs Surgery lab and full support staff in place. Excellent opportunity to build a premier surgical practice in an area where there is a need for Mohs surgeons. All of CSI technologies are available at this location.
Dermatologist in Monterey County, CA
BC/BE dermatologist to work in our Monterey County, CA locations. Busy medical and surgical dermatology practice consisting of 1.5 FT dermatologists and two aestheticians with a one month wait list. Wonderful building, staff, and colleagues. Enjoy Carmel, Pebble Beach, and Monterey.
Private practice is thriving in California and we are looking for new colleagues. Compensation is competitive with a generous benefit plan.
Interested applicants should submit their curriculum vitae and three references to . All inquiries are kept confidential.
More Job Opportunities
Please no phone calls about the job. Private practice is thriving in California and we are looking for new colleagues. Compensation is competitive with a generous benefit plan.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and references to . All inquiries are kept confidential.
- Dublin – Medical Receptionist (Full-Time)
- Dublin – Part time Aesthetician
- Dublin – RN, NP, or PA
- East Bay Regional Practice Manager
- Los Gatos – Part Time OR Nurse
- Mid Peninsula Regional Practice Manager
- Monterey Ryan Ranch – Medical Assistant (Full-Time)
- Monterey Ryan Ranch – Medical Receptionist (Full-Time)
- Mountain View – LVN (Full-Time)
- Mountain View – Medical Assistant (Full-Time)
- Mountain View – Patient Care Coordinator
- Mountain View – RN (Full-Time)
- Salinas – Medical Assistant (Full-Time)
- San Jose – Los Gatos – Laboratory Coordinator (Full-Time)
- San Jose – Los Gatos – Medical Assistant (Full-Time)
- San Jose – Los Gatos – Medical Receptionist (Full-Time)
- San Jose – Los Gatos – Per Diem Surgical Scrub Technician
- San Jose – Los Gatos – Surgical Scrub Technician
- San Mateo – Medical Records Clerk (Full-Time)
- San Mateo – Supply Chain Manager (Full-Time)