California Skin Institute (CSI) started as the solo dermatologic surgery practice of Greg S. Morganroth, MD in Mountain View, California. Since 2007 CSI has grown to become the largest private practice dermatology group in California, completing over 50 mergers with outstanding dermatology and cosmetic surgery practices. With an unwavering commitment to excellence in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology and plastic surgery, the group offers one of the most state-of-the-art and comprehensive skin-based service lines in the United States. This service line includes over 100 laser, ultrasound, microwave, light based, radiofrequency, and radiation technologies, innovative local anesthesia cosmetic and reconstructive surgery techniques, a varicose vein treatment center, a full service dermatopathology laboratory, AAAHC Medicare-approved surgery centers, and over 90 providers that include board certified dermatologists, cosmetic dermatologists, laser surgeons, Mohs skin cancer surgeons, reconstructive surgeons, pathologists, plastic surgeons, radiation oncologists and experienced nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
The combined resources of our California offices include:
- Over 34 offices conveniently located throughout California.
- Over 360 employees committed to providing excellence in dermatology.
- The largest skin cancer and Mohs Surgery practice in Northern California. A nationally recognized center for the training of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Advanced Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery an established fellowship training program.
- State-of-the art diagnostic and therapeutic facilities throughout California
- State-of-the-art full service pathology department led by our board certified dermatopathologist offering advanced diagnostic techniques including 30 immunoperoxidase options (unique private practice facility in Northern California)
- Nationally recognized expertise and innovative local anesthesia cosmetic surgery techniques including the Vertical Vector Facelift developed by Dr. Morganroth, laser eyelifts, chin implants, neck liposuction, skin resurfacing, and body contouring procedures*
- Silicon Valley and SF Peninsula’s only fellowship training program in dermatologic and cosmetic/laser surgery
- Commitment to providing leading edge technology—CSI utilizes state-of-the-art equipment for treating patients with cosmetic concerns; CoolSculpting®, Ultherapy, V-Beam, PinPoint, Clear and Brilliant, Fraxel Dual®, Fraxel Re:pair/Co2 Devices, Thermage, Liposonix, Cellulaze™, SmartLipo, Sidelaze™, miraDry™, Excel V Laser, and even Radiation Equipment.
- Ability to see patients on a same-day basis in one of the CSI offices
- One of the broadest repertoire of cosmetic and laser procedures available in California spanning dermatologic, facial plastic, and plastic surgery disciplines
- Varicose vein center offering both laser and radiofrequency ablation techniques
- Two Medicare-approved outpatient surgery centers in San Jose/Los Gatos and Mountain View and AAAHC-approved outpatient surgery center in Santa Rosa
- Ultraviolet Light Treatment Centers in San Jose/Los Gatos, Mountain View, Salinas, and San Mateo with most offices offering Excimer laser
- Over 100 lasers, ultrasound, light-based, radiofrequency, microwave, and intense pulsed light devices to treat a broad range of skin lesions*
- Most offices contain Photodynamic Therapy Centers for the treatment of pre-cancerous skin lesions and treatment resistant acne conditions*
- Skilled laser nurses and physician assistants to provide up-to-date laser services for hair removal, sun damage and blood vessel removal*
*Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.