Monique Wilson, MD
Monique J. Wilson, MD is a board-certified dermatologist with advanced fellowship training in cosmetic procedural dermatology. Dr. Wilson is a Bay Area native who graduated summa cum laude with College Honors from UCLA. She then received her M.D. from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, where she was selected to perform an additional year of intensive research in the Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellowship. Dr. Wilson completed her dermatology residency at the University of Illinois at Chicago, serving as co-chief resident and heading the expansion of the program’s resident cosmetic curriculum as the cosmetics education chair. After completion of her residency, Dr. Wilson received additional dedicated training in aesthetics and clinical trials as an ASDS Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery Fellow at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology in San Diego, CA, under the direction of Dr. Mitchel Goldman.
Dr. Wilson is committed to improving patient care through research and innovation. She has published numerous articles and book chapters, has delivered presentations at national and regional meetings, and serves as a reviewer for several medical journals. She is the recipient of five competitive research fellowships to support her work in healthcare outcomes, resident education, and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Wilson is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and Women’s Dermatologic Society.
Dr. Wilson wants her patients to feel and look their best at every age. With this goal in mind, she is pleased to offer her patients an ever-expanding range of the latest options in aesthetic rejuvenation:
- Injectables such as fillers, Sculptra®, and Botox®
- Laser resurfacing
- Laser treatments for pigmentary and vascular conditions such as melasma, sun damage, and rosacea
- Tattoo removal
- Body contouring and skin tightening with microliposuction, ThermiRF®, Thermage®, and Ulthera®
- Female genital rejuvenation
- Radiofrequency microneedling for anti-aging and scars
- Non-surgical fat reduction with CoolSculpting® and Kybella®
- Minimally-invasive thread lifts with Silhouette Instalift®
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT) for anti-aging and acne
- Vein treatments using sclerotherapy and lasers
- Asian aesthetics and skin of color
Dr. Wilson and her husband, Dr. Thomas J. Wilson, spend their leisure time exploring beautiful places and delicious food with family, friends, and their two cats.