Partner With Us
TAKE YOUR DERMATOLOGY PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
With rapid expansion plans across the Western US, there couldn’t be a better time to join the California Skin Institute team.
SUCCEED WITH US
Enjoy a secure, rewarding and dynamic private practice experience when you join our nationally-recognized team of dermatologists, plastic surgeons and dermatopathologists.
CSI understands the challenges that small practices face in declining reimbursement, increasing administrative and compliance responsibilities, increasingly complicated human resource management, and physician recruitment. Our professional management team consisting of seasoned business executives assumes these responsibilities so you can focus on patient care and stay on top of new treatments and technologies.
CSI is committed to creating a legacy of private practitioners who focus on outstanding patient care in an environment where they are insulated from the daily business challenges facing smaller private practices. CSI is here to help you achieve success and balance in your personal and professional life.
Collaborative Freedom and Emphasis on Innovative Patient Care
- Retain your clinical independence and maximize the value of your practice – while gaining more time to provide excellent care for your patients.
- We collaborate with you and your team to determine the strengths of your practice and areas for improvement. We provide the infrastructure and best-in-class support to help you easily and effectively manage your day-to-day ofﬁce functions.
- We offer over 75 state-of-the-art therapeutic technologies for both medical and cosmetic conditions. This ensures your patients have access to the newest treatments, and you can continue to develop new skills through CSI’s training programs and mentorships in a broad range of devices typically out-of-reach for most smaller practices.
GROW WITH CSI
Joining California Skin Institute comes with a number of clinical and ﬁnancial advantages.
- We offer one of the most state-of-the-art, comprehensive skin-based service lines in the United States and actively seek to train physicians to increase their device and surgical procedural repertoire.
- We have negotiated superior commercial insurance contracts that immediately increase your bottom line.
- Our billing and collections team are professionally managed to optimize collections.
- We have an active marketing program that drives more patients to your practice for both medical, surgical, and cosmetic services.
“I joined CSI because I wanted to be part of a practice that is growing and where I can provide a broad range of dermatology care including medical, cosmetic, and Mohs micrographic surgery.” – Milène Crispin, MD (CSI – Monterey)
“I joined CSI because I want to provide the most cutting edge and quality treatments available for the treatment of skin cancer as well as rejuvenation. CSI has always been at the forefront of surgical techniques and I have appreciated the collegiality in a supportive environment that fosters innovation.” – Erik Cabral, MD (CSI – Santa Rosa)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Will I continue to work if I sell my practice?
Of course! We want you to stay and continue to work as long as you wish. You can work for the rest of your multi-decade career or plan on transitioning into retirement over a few years.
Q: Will my employees be retained?
Your employees are one of the most important assets of your practice, so they are almost always included as part of the CSI integration process. Once your practice is integrated into our network, your employees will be eligible for the full beneﬁts offered by CSI.
Q: How is CSI different from the private equity-owned dermatology groups?
Dr. Morganroth is committed to creating a legacy for private practice and is intensely passionate about the importance of a physician-led business. As CSI grew to become one of the largest practices in the US, he recognized his own limitations in running a large practice. Instead of selling his practice to private equity like dozens of his peers across the country, he uniquely negotiated a minority investment from Goldman Sachs that allows him to maintain long term control and obtain the beneﬁts of the private equity world to accelerate growth. The Goldman Sachs investment is a validation of the platinum level quality of CSI and Goldman Sachs’ conﬁdence that Dr. Morganroth will be successful in his mission to build a dermatology practice for physicians by physicians.
Q: Will I have control over my schedule after I join?
Absolutely! We do not expect you to work more days or see more patients unless you want to. Many physicians choose to increase their patient care hours because they no longer have to spend a day or more per week managing the practice.
Q: Will you change the name of my practice?
Yes; your practice will become part of the California Skin Institute brand. We will provide you with new signage, letterhead, business cards, and announce you and your ofﬁce to your patients and the community. You will be listed on our website, marketing materials, and be part of our social media platform.
Q: Will CSI tell me how to practice dermatology?
No, you will maintain clinical control over patient care. We understand that you are the best person to drive clinical care. We do, of course, expect you to follow the CSI high standard of care and adhere to our compliance program.
We would love the opportunity to meet with you, share more information and answer any questions you may have about California Skin Institute.
For more information, please contact one of our key management team members directly or fill out the contact form below:
Executive VP of Business Development
Director of Business Development