This Holiday Season – Give Yourself the Gift of Boosting Your Mane Attraction – ARTAS
Hair continues to be an attribute of attractiveness in our society. Although some men are able to rock the bald look, a full head of hair often associates with youth and vibrancy. It’s a plus for your personal life, your career, and your self-confidence. This holiday season, it may be time to put yourself on your list and give yourself the gift of hair restoration with Artas.
When holiday season comes around, you always think about gifts for others. It is also the time of year to take stock of yourself before the onslaught of the season’s festive social events.
Why Hair Loss Should Be Diagnosed by a Hair Restoration Physician
In most cases, hair loss in both men and women is hereditary and connected to hormonal changes as we mature into adulthood and beyond. But your California Skin Institute provider can check whether a medical condition like thyroid issues, alopecia aerate (an auto-immune disease that affects hair follicles) or psoriasis could be the cause. A prescription medication you’re taking, cancer treatment or surgery on the scalp also can cause hair loss.
Understanding the cause can help your provider select the best course of treatment for you. It’s better to make an appointment sooner than later. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, treatment works best when started at the first sign of hair loss.
Hair to Stay – New Scientific Procedures Incorporating AI Technology
California Skin Institute is proud to offer the most technologically advanced hair restoration procedure available. After years of scientific development, clinical trials and a thorough FDA approval process, a newer better method for hair transplant exists. Goodbye to plugs and scars. Hello to the new hair transplant method of the 21stst century. This fast, adept robot-assisted system provides a more natural-looking result than ever before.
ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant System
The ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant System is an interactive image-guided system that automates the old painstaking method of removing and repositioning individual hairs. It is the only physician-assisted robot hair transplant system in existence. Although controlled by experts, it can move at a precise speed resulting in a less invasive procedure than earlier methods. It features:
- Artificial intelligence algorithms detect precise details for each hair such as angle and thickness.
- A high-definition stereoscopic camera analyzes and monitors each hair sixty times per second.
- Robotic precision and accuracy deliver consistently excellent grafts. Robots never tire; the thousandth graft is as good as the first.
Before and After:
CSI Staff Includes ARTAS Hair Restoration Experts
CSI’s staff includes three experienced hair transplant specialists and experts in using the ARTAS system:
- Vincent Le, co-director of our Advanced Robotic Hair Transplant Center in Campbell and Director of Research and Development at ARTAS.
- Thomas Munyon, a board-certified dermatologist specializing in cosmetic and medical treatments for skin, hair, and nails.
- Rick Noodleman, a board-certified dermatologist and co-director of CSI’s Advanced Robotic Hair Transplant Center.
Our highly skilled providers select hairs and artfully recreate a patient’s original hairline and crown for a healthy natural appearance.
To help make your season merry and bright, we are offering a $1,000 introductory discount for hair loss correction with the ARTAS system!